Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sam the man


One of the many different lives I lead is one as a kitchen worker at Nightclub 9:30 ( www.930.com ), THE best music venue in the nation. I love working there not only for the awesome perk of seeing amazing shows on the clock, but also for the amazing people I work with. This is Sam RB - kitchen and bar back extraordinaire. He trained me back in February, and is kind of the sensei of Food Food (the entirely original name of the kitch). He has lots and lots of tattoos, so I told him to choose 1. He chose "Gilbert":


Gilbert was born two years ago, in a shady shop in Alston, Mass. by Sam's friend. The design was adapted from a flash tattoo Sam found very unique. I must say, when it comes to flash designs, this is the creme de la creme. I especially like the placement on his arm, very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment